Poker Babes- Female Poker Pro Poker Players

Hello and welcome to Pokerhotty, which is now going to be a discussion about some of the hottest and best female poker players today! Check out how the babes play and view exclusive photos

Wednesday, April 13, 2005

Relaxing Tuesday

So I actually got up semi early yesterday, yes 9:00 is early for me! That is one of the great things about playing poker for a living, I have no boss to answer to and no set hours that I have to work. I guess that can also be a curse at times if I get lazy and don't play enough poker. Well, when I got up yesterday I started to get caught up on my messages and emails. I only have about 400 left to answer lol.

After answering some mail, I needed to get out of the house for awhile. My first stop was at the gym again, and I put in about a 45 minute workout. I am starting to get addicted to the workout thing again, which is a good addiction to have I suppose. After working out I hit the tanning bed again. I got a little burnt yesterday because I laid in there the full 20 minutes for the 2nd day in a row. I guess it really isnt a burn, more of a lil bit cherry red that better turn to brown! After the tanning bed I dropped into the book store for a bit for some coffee and some reading. I read some of Super System II, and it is fantastic. The limit holdem section by Jennifer Harman-Traniello is a must read. She is not only one of my favorite players, but one of the best limit holdem players in the world. Her insights into the game are truly priceless, and I hope to be able to implement some of her concepts into my game. She is also soooo adorable, and if you have ever seen her you know what I mean. She is so tiny and cute, but her game is more that of a 500 pound gorilla.

After reading for awhile it was time to head back home. I played some more on Pacific last night at first, and left down about $20. No biggie really, as you certainly can't expect to win every time that you sit down no matter how good you play. After playing at Pacific, I signed onto Empire to play a couple of single table tournaments. The buy ins for the ones I played are $109 and they pay 3 places (first is $500 2nd is $300 and 3rd is $200). I finished out of the money in two of them, but I won the 3rd won. I got $500 for it, I left Empire up $173. Total for the day was + $153 between both sites, so that I can live with.

After that I just relaxed on the couch for an hour or so before I hit the hay. I needed some good quality time with the couch, I think mine has been feeling neglected lately lol. After a couple of days in a row of not going out, I am ready to go tonight! I will post more about it tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home