Poker Babes- Female Poker Pro Poker Players

Hello and welcome to Pokerhotty, which is now going to be a discussion about some of the hottest and best female poker players today! Check out how the babes play and view exclusive photos

Tuesday, April 12, 2005

Monday Poker

Yesterday I put in a nice, long day at the tables. I played for about 8 hours total, both at Pacific and Empire. I was able to book a win of about $175 which I was satisfied with seeing that I lost to a number of 2 outers on the river. I played 5-10 limit yesterday, which is on the small side of what I normally play. I had been playing alot of 10-20 recently but the 5-10 games looked too good to pass up.

As per request from a few of my readers, I will be posting some times next week that I will be playing so that some of you can join me for a game. On the times that I post, I will be playing small stakes, like 25cents/50 cents or 50cents/1dollar so that we can keep it to more of a friendly game. I love to chat while I play, but I don't want to lose a bunch of money by being too chatty. At these stakes we can keep it friendly for all parties involved :) At those times, I will most likely be playing at Pacific so get signed up if ya wanna come play or if you just wanna swing by to say hello. Look for a post next week with the times, and I also want to hold a private tourney so look for a post on that. I have to email some of the rooms to see if someone will hold a private tourney for us. I don't want a bunch of random people that don't even read here to sign up so I need to see which room will make it private for us.

Surprise, surprise- your resident poker lush didn't even have one drink yesterday lolol. I figured I better take a breather and let my system recoup from all of the alcohol I have been torturing it with. So no real crazy stories from yesterday. Just played a bunch of poker and went and worked out again. I did do one of the yoga classes while I was at the gym, gotta keep the flexibility intact ;) I have done that class a couple of times, and most of the people there are all really cool. I also went and got a membership at the tanning bed, gotta make sure I get rid of all the tan lines because summer is practically here. Well, layout weather is here anyway. It is so relaxing for me as well, as soon as I lay down in that thing I am out like a light. Hope you gals and guys have a great night!

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home