Poker Babes- Female Poker Pro Poker Players

Hello and welcome to Pokerhotty, which is now going to be a discussion about some of the hottest and best female poker players today! Check out how the babes play and view exclusive photos

Monday, April 04, 2005

A lazy day

If you read yesterday's entry, then you know I had long, long evening night before last. Yesterday it was time to recoup, and I did just that seeing that I slept in until about 2:30 or 3:00 in the afternoon. I even skipped my usual workout/jog yesterday because I was so exhausted/hung over. I was so lazy that I didn't even get out of my summertime pajamas all day long ;)

I did play a little poker in the evening last night. I signed on to Pacific Poker and sat down at a 10-20 limit table. I played for 2 hours and booked a win of about $120. Not that much mind you, but for 2 hours and being hung over I will take it :) Most of the players are so bad at Pacific that you can make money when you are not even playing your best poker. I guess some of the people there have so much money that they can just give it away. Well, as you can imagine I am happy to relieve them of their money lol. It can be frustrating to play there sometimes, as the games often turn into "showdown poker" meaning there are almost always a few people in until the end of the hand (no one likes to fold). But with a little patience, it's a nice place to make some cash.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home