Poker Babes- Female Poker Pro Poker Players

Hello and welcome to Pokerhotty, which is now going to be a discussion about some of the hottest and best female poker players today! Check out how the babes play and view exclusive photos

Friday, April 08, 2005

Will you remind me, NO more drunk poker?

Ok, so the last two days were fantastic days for me at the poker tables. I won about $1800 on Empire playing 5-10 and 10-20. Had an incredible rush of cards coupled with tables full of really bad players. I was in heaven for almost two days straight. It seemed like I was getting so many pocket pairs and big hands like A-K and A-Q, and almost always connecting on the flop and having people chase me all the way down until the river. Recently the players on Empire have been even worse than normal, I think in large part to the World Series of Poker promotions that they have been running. They are giving away a total of 50 seats to the main event of The World Series of Poker. This is a fantastic promo for a couple reasons. First of all the seats are worth $10,000 each (50 of them!!), secondly it is bringing in many more inexperienced players to my games which in turns make the purse a lil bit heavier to tote around :)

So after playing some great poker for two days, I decided that I would go out and celebrate last night! I went out with my buddies Kyle and Whitney to a lil Mexican place that whips up some great Margaritas. They are so yummy, and they go down soooooo easy. While we were there I had about 8 or 9 Margaritas with a couple shots and some fajitas sandwiched inbetween them. Yeah yeah I know, I am a lush and I am proud of it! I had not seen Kyle and Whitney in awhile, and we really had an awesome time. We asked the bartenders to put their sombreros on and dance around the bar and sing for us, and they were all too happy to oblige. They are extremely white guys, with no rhythm and no singing voices whatsoever that in turn made it quite a funny scene. So of course when they were done, they also asked Whitney and I to put on the sombreros and give it a whirl. Poor Kyle, they didnt even ask him LOL. We of course could not say no, and took our turn dancing around like fools with these huge sombreros on. We turned what is usually a fairly calm Mexican restaurant/bar in to quite a raucous party. I was pleased :)

Soooooo anyways when I got home, I of course decided I would sign on to Empire and play some poker totally smashed. NOT A GOOD IDEA. I am not sure how long I played before I passed out still signed on and sitting at the table, but when I signed back on today I had lost in excess of $1,000. I don't know if I would have had a hangover otherwise, but I sure as hell did after I saw my account balance at Empire. I need to hook a breathalyzer up my computer that will not allow me to turn it on if I am smashed. A little gadget like that would save me a bundle of money. Please remind me, NO MORE DRUNK ASS POKER!

1 Comments:

  • At 9:33 AM, Blogger PokerHotty said…

    I am all for doing good deeds, just not when they cost me $1,000 lolol

     

Post a Comment

<< Home