Poker Babes- Female Poker Pro Poker Players

Hello and welcome to Pokerhotty, which is now going to be a discussion about some of the hottest and best female poker players today! Check out how the babes play and view exclusive photos

Monday, April 11, 2005

Saturday and Sunday

On Saturday I woke and feeling kinda blah, so I went and renewed my membership at the gym. I have been playing lots of poker and doing lots of drinking recently (and would later that night too lol), so I felt like I need a daily workout to balance it all out. I rode on the stationary bike for 30 mins and then shot some basketball too. After that, I did a ton of crunches and worked on an ab machine some too. The workout was awesome, and I usually play much better poker after getting some excersize.

When I got back home I took a nice long bath and then signed on to Pacific to play a couple hours of poker. I found a really juicy 10-20 limit holdem game that had like 70% of the players seeing the flop. Games like that are really profitable, but they are also usually high variance meaning you usually win or lose a good chunk of change. I felt like I played some really great poker, and I booked a nice $350 win. It was nice to get back a portion of the money I blew playing drunk the other night. The games at Pacific are awesome, I just wish that I could play more than 1 game at a time.

My friend Hank's birthday is today, but we celebrated it on Saturday because his girlfriend was in town. About 12 of us got together and went out to eat at Japanese restaurant. I got the jumbo shrimp, and it was really delicious and also came with appetizer shrimp, fried rice, veggies, and sherbert. If you have read any of my previous entries, you know I wouldn't dare go out to eat without getting my drink on too :) I had 3 vodka tonics before and during dinner, but most of my drinks that night were Sake. We got like 8 half litres between the 12 of us, and I think 3 or 4 people were not even drinking it. Sake is yummy, and I have to have mine hot. Some people like it cold, but I just gotta have mine hot. Our cook was awesome too, and he joined in on the Sake fun with us. Japanese restaurants like that where they cook the food in front of you usually have such a party atmosphere and almost always makes for a good time. Saturday was certainly no exception with the group that we had there. A group of the waitstaff got out the drums and we all sang happy birthday to Hank. I am betting that alot of the other people in the restaurant were wishing that they had some ear plugs ;) They also brought over a big Buddha statue that Hank rubbed for good luck. After dinner we all went over to my friend Kyle's house and just chilled and had some cocktails.

Sunday was pretty relaxing day. I got up fairly early and got in a workout for the 2nd day in a row. After that my friend Katie and I went to an oyster roast at a local pub. We only stayed for about 2 hours, but we feasted on oysters while we were there. There was a big crowd out, and most everyone was watching the final round of the Masters. The final round ended up being alot more exciting than I thought it would. With Tiger taking a 3 shot (or was it 4?) lead into the final round, I expected it to pretty much be a walkover. I guess Chris Dimarco had different plans, as he played a great final round and ended up sending it to a playoff. Tiger made a nice put on the first playoff hole to earn his fourth green jacket.

After the golf was done I went home and signed onto to Empire. I wasn't really in the mood to play for too much money, so I just signed up for a couple of multi table tournaments. I barely made it into the money in one of them, but I only doubled my $55 buy in. I didn't have any success in the other one, but that's the way tournament poker goes- you can't cash in all of them no matter how well you play. I plan on playing alot today, probably on Empire so I can multi table- but I might play Pacific if I find a really good game.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home