Poker Babes- Female Poker Pro Poker Players

Hello and welcome to Pokerhotty, which is now going to be a discussion about some of the hottest and best female poker players today! Check out how the babes play and view exclusive photos

Sunday, April 03, 2005

Wild night last night

I have not gone to sleep yet, so as you can imagine I am kinda tired ;) The post might be a lil short because I am so exhausted.

Well anyways, I went out with some of my girlfriends last night. We went out and had a wonderful dinner overlooking the ocean. The food was absolutely wonderful as well. I had the king crab legs, and they were melt in your mouth good. We started off with a couple of bottles of wine at dinner, but of course we ended up taking shots before we even left the restaurant ;) After we finished up dinner, we decided we would go dancing for awhile. After about 30 minutes of being there, we had a great idea! We decided we would rather have people dance for us than dance all night ourselves lol. So yeah, me and my 5 girls (more on these crazies in a later post) headed on over to strip club for a little fun. I havent been to one in about a year or so, and I was amazed at some of the beautiful girls in there. Last time I went I thought they looked a little trailer trash-ish, so I was happy with the selection this time :) I ended up gettin pretty intoxicated there as evidenced by my purchase of 3 dances in the back. It is so nice to be a girl when you are getting a dance in the back. My guy friends tell me about the "hands off" dances they receive in the back, and I just giggle.

Well, me and the girls ended up taking 2 guys home with us to hang out for a bit. We played some quarters and asshole for awhile, then we decided to play some strip poker (right up my alley!). Everyone there was absolutely terrible at Poker, so it was quite a funny sight. I think I had taken off maybe one or two articles of clothing while the rest of them were completely naked. It was quite funny to be the only one at the table with any clothes on lol. A couple of my girls are crashed here in the spare bedroom, and I think Ima go get some shuteye too.

Come play poker with me at Pacific (my alias there is bbarron) or at Empire (my alias there is deucesrolled)

1 Comments:

  • At 12:48 PM, Blogger PokerHotty said…

    Hiya Nick, thanks for dropping in. Hope we can play some poker sometime!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home