Poker Babes- Female Poker Pro Poker Players

Hello and welcome to Pokerhotty, which is now going to be a discussion about some of the hottest and best female poker players today! Check out how the babes play and view exclusive photos

Wednesday, April 06, 2005

Catching Up..

Ok, so yesterday I didn't post to my blog or answer very many emails. I am getting a ton of mail now, as my inbox currently has a few hundred messages in it. I looked at it yesterday, and I was like oh my god I have some serious writing to do. So what does any reasonable person do? Look at them, get extremely frustrated and turn the computer off lol. So what did I do yesterday then? Well let's start with day before yesterday first, seeing that I am currently a day behind :)

As most of you know, the NCAA championship game was on night before last. Instead of going out (again), I invited some friends over to my condo to hang out and watch the game. I had a small get together that consisted of about 12 people. Three of the people there were UNC grads so as you can imagine it turned into a UNC lovefest. My new best friend Katie was there, but more on her in a bit. The game ended up being pretty good. UNC was obviously the more talented team, though Illinois put up a great fight. But should you expect anything different from a team that had only lost one game prior to the championship game? It seemed as though everytime UNC seemed like they were about to pull away, Illinois would go on a run and hit some 3 pointers. It was a very entertaining game.

We had a blast hanging out while watching the game. My friend Tim brought the Jager and Red Bull and was making Jagerbombs for everyone throughout the game. Those things are yummy, they taste like cotton candy. My friend Beth brought over some Jello shots. I didn't know anyone still do those things anymore, made me feel like I was 16 again ;). As for the food we were going to grill out some steak and chicken, but we went the delivery route instead. Pizza and Chinese, what an interesting combo lol.

I was glad my friend Katie made it, she has become my new best bud. She was actually the first person that I met through the computer, and it was kind of strange how we started talking. I was sitting in a game at Empire Poker and noticed someone was from the same area as me. The person was playing with a guy icon as was I. I do that because it seems people try to run me over if they think they are playing against a female, and I have been much more profitable with a male avatar. Well anyways, one of her friends came into the game to talk with her, and they were like what's up Katie. When the guy avatar responded to being called Katie, I busted out laughing. It seems as though I wasn't the only one that had the bright idea of playing with a guy avatar. The avatars are all generic computer generated people meaning it's not a pic of a real person, but still it was funny to have two girls from the same city doing the same thing. Katie and I struck up a conversation all the time laughing our asses off. From then on out we would always look for each other online and try to sit in the same games. Poker can get pretty tedious at times, but Katie's wild ass always makes the games fun. We talked on the phone and in games for awhile, and after a couple of weeks we finally met. Katie is even more crazy in person than on the computer! We instantly got along great when we met, and I see her almost everyday now. She has not been playing poker as long as I have, so I guess she is my prodigy of sorts. She does pretty well, but she needs some coaching every now and again ;) I will post again later on how my day went yesterday, but I have a couple of things to do around here first.

1 Comments:

  • At 7:28 AM, Blogger Aaron said…

    So let me get this straight. You're hot, play poker for a living and like to watch sports?

    Are you sure you're not "Mary" from "Something About Mary?"

    I didn't think girls like you actually existed. Thanks for reviving my hope in the world.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home