Poker Babes- Female Poker Pro Poker Players

Hello and welcome to Pokerhotty, which is now going to be a discussion about some of the hottest and best female poker players today! Check out how the babes play and view exclusive photos

Saturday, April 02, 2005

Yesssss a nice tourney win!!

As you can tell by the title, I am kind of excited about the win :) Last night I won a multi table tournament on Empire, and I took home a little over $3,000 for the victory. Some of you may have bigger tournament wins, but let me enjoy my little win a lil :) The tournament started pretty slowly for me, as I did not get many hands that I could play for the first hour. We started with $1,000 in tournament chips, and I had about $900 after the first hour. I won a little more in the second hour, but only had about $1,800 after the 2nd hour (which was below average). The tournament really started going well for me on the first hand of the 3rd hour. I limped into the pot with AA and so did two other players as well as both blinds. The flop came down A93 which was obviously a great flop for me. Both of the blinds checked, I checked, and the next player to act moved all in! Not only that but one other player called as well. Needless to say I called as well, and my set of aces held up for a huge win. The tourney ended up lasting nearly 5 hours, and I was exhausted when it was done.

I am thinking of going to Vegas for a couple of days this week to party mostly, but I am sure I will play some poker as well if I decide to go. Wish me luck!

Come play with me anytime at Pacific (my username there is bbarron) or at Empire (my username is deucesrolled). It's also nice when people drop in and say hello :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home